yapo - Yet Another Ports Overview
yapo is a small ncurses application which simplifies port maintainance
of the CRUX Linux distribution.
See the screenshots to get an idea how yapo works.
yapo is written in
and makes use of the
It is build on top of Johannes Winkelmann's great
utility, the most important features of prt-get are available within
The main features of yapo:
- install/update/remove ports
- searching for ports with regular expressions
- view meta-information and README file
- view dependency information
- view Pkgfile and .footprint
- update the ports tree from the cvs repository
- as of version 0.3.0 most commands of yapo are customizable in a
Online man page:
yapo is part of the
ports collection as well, see /usr/ports/opt/yapo.
|Last modified: Thu Jun 11 17:22:04 +0200 2009
|Copyright © 2004-2009 by Jürgen Daubert